Terms of Service
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE, WHICH CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS; INCLUDING LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS, AND A CLAUSE THAT GOVERNS THE JURISDICTION AND VENUE OF DISPUTES.
The most current version of the terms can be accessed at any time at:
Last updated: February 7, 2018
Cowork.pk (referred to as “CoWork”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) is an online business platform that connects Venue Owners who have extra office space available for booking by professionals from Pakistan who are Registered Users of CoWork; seeking to book such Venues, CoWork’s services are accessible at https://www.cowork.pk and any other websites through which CoWork makes the Services available (collectively, the “Site”).
By using the Site, Services and by downloading or posting any content from or on the site, you accept and agree to obey and be legitimately bound by the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service (“Terms”), whether or not you become a registered user of the Services.
These Terms govern your access, browsing and use of the Site and Services and establish a binding legal agreement between you and CoWork.
In case you do not agree to these Terms, then you have no right to obtain any information from and continue using the Site.
YOU AGREE THAT COWORK IS NOT A PARTY IN ANY AGREEMENTS MADE BETWEEN VENUE MANAGERS AND REGISTERED USERS, NOR IS COWORK A REAL ESTATE BROKER, AGENT OR INSURER. COWORK HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE CONDUCT OF VENUE MANAGERS, REGISTERED COWORK USERS AND ANY OTHER USERS OF THE SITE, AND SERVICES, AND DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY IN THIS REGARD.
- A "business day" means any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday in Pakistan.
- The headings in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and do not affect their interpretation.
- Words imparting the singular number shall include the plural and vice-versa.
- Where one or more terms of this contract are held to be void or unenforceable for whatever reason, any other terms of the contract not so held will remain valid and enforceable at law.
- Any and all matters pursuant to this agreement are governed by Pakistani Law and are under exclusive jurisdiction of the Pakistani Courts.
The Site and Services are intended for persons who are 18 or older. By accessing or using the Site, or Services you warrant that you are 18 or older.
WORKING OF SITE AND SERVICES.
- The Site and Services are used to simplify the listing and viewing of business venues. Such Venues are included in Listings on the Site.
- You can view Listings as an unregistered visitor to the Site and Services; however, if you wish to schedule a viewing for Venue or ask an enquiry to the Venue Manager or create a Listing, then you must first create a CoWork Account.
- CoWork is a business platform or marketplace that allows Registered Users to browse, schedule viewing and enquire about any work and meeting spaces in Venues listed by Venue Managers.
- CoWork is not an owner or operator of Venues, nor is it a provider of Venues.
- CoWork does not own, sell, resell, furnish, provide, rent, re-rent, manage and/or control Venues, or any services available at Venues.
- CoWork’s responsibilities are limited to:
- Keeping the Site and Services available
- Serving as the limited agent of each Venue Manager for the purpose of scheduling viewings for Registered Users.
THE SITE, AND SERVICES ARE PROJECTED TO BE USED TO FACILITATE THE VIEWING OF VENUES. WE DO NOT CONTROL THE CONTENT OF LISTINGS OR THE CONDITION AND LEGALITY OF ANY VENUES. COWORK IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LIABILITY RELATED TO ANY VENUES. ANY BOOKINGS MADE ARE AT THE USER’S OWN RISK.
- In order to access certain features of the Site and Application, and to book a viewing of a Venue or create a Listing for Venue, you must create an account on “CoWork” and become a Registered User. You can also register to CoWork by logging into your account with certain third party social networking sites, such as Facebook and LinkedIn, (each such account, a “Third Party Account”) via our Site. You may link your CoWork Account with Third Party Accounts, by:
- Providing your Third Party Account login information to CoWork through the Site or any Services
- Allowing CoWork to access your Third Party Account, as is permitted under the terms that govern your use of each Third Party Account. You represent that you are entitled to disclose your Third Party Account login information to CoWork and/or grant CoWork access to your Third Party Account (including for some use as described in these Terms).
- By granting CoWork access to any Third Party Accounts, you recognize that CoWork will access, make available and store (if applicable) any Content that you have provided to and stored in your Third Party Account, so that it is available on and through the Site and Services via your CoWork Account and CoWork Account profile page.
- All SNS Content, if any, will be considered to be User Content for all purposes of these Terms, unless specified otherwise.
- Personal identifiable information that is posted your Third Party Accounts will be available on CoWork Account on the Site, depending on the privacy settings that you have set in such Third Party Accounts.
- If a Third Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or CoWork’s access to such Third Party Account is terminated by that third party, then SNS Content will no longer be available through and on the Site.
- We make no effort to review your SNS Content for accuracy, legitimacy or non-infringement or for any other purposes. Please notify that CoWork is not responsible for any SNS Content.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR THIRD PARTY ACCOUNTS IS GOVERNED SOLELY BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS.
- We will create your CoWork Account and your CoWork Account profile page for your use of the Site and Services based upon the personal information that you provide to us during Account creation or that we obtain via an SNS as described above.
- CoWork reserves the right to terminate or suspend your CoWork Account and your access to the Site and Services if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter evidences to be inaccurate, not current or incomplete.
- You are responsible for safeguarding your password. You agree that you take sole responsibility for any activities under your CoWork Account, whether or not you have authorized them. You will immediately notify CoWork in case of any unauthorized use of your CoWork Account.
- If you pick, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of CoWork security procedures, you must treat such information confidential, and you must not reveal it to any other person or entity.
- Acknowledge that your account is personal solely yours and you agree not to provide any other entity with access to this Site or any portion of it using your account or other security information. You agree to inform us immediately of any unauthorized use of your user name or password or any other breach of security.
- No Endorsement.We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of information on the Site. Any reliance you place on provided information is strictly at your own risk. CoWork disclaim all liability and obligation arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Site.
- CoWork does not endorse any Users or any Venues. We do not attempt to confirm User’s identity and information provided by them, although these Terms require Users to provide accurate information.
- You take responsibility for determining the identity and suitability of those who you contact via the Site and Services. CoWork is not responsible for any damage or harm resulting from your interactions with other Users.
- By using the Site or Services, you agree that any liability or legal remedy that you seek to obtain for actions or omissions of other Users or other third parties will be limited to a claim against the particular Users or other third parties who caused you harm and you agree not to attempt to enforce liability on, or seek any legal remedy from CoWork with respect to such actions or omissions.
- Whenever a Venue manager complete Listing and submit it to CoWork, it will not appear as LIVE on the CoWork website until it is reviewed and verified by the CoWork. We may contact you (Venue manager) and request to complete some additional steps or submit additional information during the review process, when this review process is completed your venue will go LIVE on the CoWork marketplace.
COWORK RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT OR DECLINE VENUE LISTINGS AT ITS OWN WILL.
- When a Listing is finalized, reviewed and accepted by CoWork then that Venue will appear LIVE on the Site, it means that your venue spaces will be instantly available for enquiry or viewing requests. “Viewing Request” is a system that enable CoWork users to book a viewing date for your Venue and you can review a booking request and confirm it before it is finalized. The Viewing Request system is a tool CoWork makes available to you to help you make informed decisions about which Users you choose to confirm for viewing of your Venue.
- If a viewing is requested for your Venue via the Site, you must either confirm or reject the booking within 24 hours of when the booking for viewing is requested otherwise the viewing request will be automatically cancelled. Whenever a viewing is requested via the Site or Services, CoWork will share following information with you
- The first name of the Registered Users who requested the booking
- Message that Registered User has left while requesting for Viewing
- When you confirm viewing requested by a Registered Users, we will send you an email, or message to confirm such booking, depending on the selections you make via the Site and Services.
- You agree that, as a Venue Manager, you are NOT ONLY accountable for your own acts and omissions BUT ALSO for the acts and omissions of any individuals who work at or are present at the Venue at your request or invitation, including the Registered Users.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT COWORK IS NOT AN INSURER AND DOES NOT ACT AS CONTRACTING AGENT FOR YOU. IF YOU ENTER INTO AN AGREEMENT WITH ANY REGISTERED USER, IT IS BETWEEN YOU AND THE REGISTERED USER AND COWORK DOES NOT ACT AS A PARTY THERETO.